Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

EDII issue--need response ASAP!

gliblibbgliblibb Posts: 28Registered User New Member
edited January 2012 in Wesleyan University
I submitted my application to Wesleyan regular decision on Friday, and I'm realizing that I wanted to do EDII. Is there any way to change my application to EDII after the deadline, in the next few days? Should I send an email to my area admissions rep before 12:00 tonight so that it's in writing? I really need help--thank you!
Post edited by gliblibb on

Replies to: EDII issue--need response ASAP!

• morganhilmorganhil Posts: 393Registered User Member
    I would suggest that you email your area admissions rep, email the admissions office and also call the admissions office on the 4th when they return from holiday. Be sure to include your Wes ID. Good luck!
  • JJayceeJJaycee Posts: 5Registered User New Member
    Give admissions a call. Since it's a small school, they might help you out. My son is there now (junior) and loves it. He had an issue with the common application and they were very helpful. Good luck!
  • gliblibbgliblibb Posts: 28Registered User New Member
    I called and they were very accommodating (a kind administration says SO MUCH about a school, I think). I have a few days to figure this out but thank you for the help!