Do I have a chance?
I am going to be a senior this year and I want to get your opinions on my chances at several schools. I'm white, I live in New York, and I go to a large public school (3000+ students). My parents make around 52k a year together.
- 102/100 weighted
- 3.9/4.0 unweighted (not sure as my school only gives weighted GPA)
SAT I: (will retake senior year)
- 2100 (730 critical reading, 730 math, 640 writing, 8 essay)
- 760 World History
- 800 U.S. History
- 800 Chemistry
- 740 Math II (will retake)
- All 5's on AP World History, AP Human Geography, AP U.S. History, AP Chemistry
(will take 3 to 5 AP classes senior year which includes Calculus BC)
- 95 English, 89 Algebra, 97 Geometry, 95 Algebra II/Trigonometry, 100 Living Environment, 98 Chemistry, 92 Spanish, 99 Global History, 100 U.S. History
- Didn't do much here, except I joined the tennis team in 11th grade.
- 1 year of Community Service (120+ hours)
- 1 year of math team
- Participated in the Euro Challenge, presented, but my team did not win anything.
- 2 years of Math Honor Society
- Not sure if this counts but went to be tutored in Educate Online (30 hours)
- Participated in an essay contest, did not win but got certificate of participation.
- 2 years of Arista
- Founded the Website Team along with several friends in 11th grade (it manages the school's website and updates it)
- 1 year of Archon Honor Society
- Got nominated for things like National Student Leadership Conference but did not go.
- Participated in Questbridge and got to go to their conference at Princeton University.
- I came to America 6 years ago from a small country called Lithuania (only 3 million people live there)
- My parents don't speak English and English was my second language.
I know that my extracurricular activities are my greatest weakness but still I would like to know your opinions of my chances at these schools:
- New York University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Brown University
- Notre Dame University
- Rice University
- Long Island University
- St. John's University
- Rutgers University
- Albany College
* For the last 4 I would apply for Pharmacy.
I would just like to know the big picture idea of my overall chances. Your opinions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time!