Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Hamilton Diversity overnight chances?

Itsatip95Itsatip95 Posts: 48Registered User Junior Member
So I just applied for the Hamilton diversity overnight. Hamilton is my number one choice for college, and I already had an interview (which went great btw) and attended their junior preview day. I am in love with the school, so i am hoping to be accepted for their diversity overnight. However, my standardize test scores do not really match with the type of student I am. I maintained an a average in ap classes, have many extracurricular, and worked 28 hours a week. I am wondering if this would hurt my chances for attending their diversity overnight. But getting accepted will make me more confident for the upcoming college app process. I am Asian American (Chinese). Would my ethnicity help me? I am really anxious because Hamilton has been my dream school for years. And also when should I expect to hear back from the school?