I am Asian (bummer), I live in Southern California (another bummer), and I attend a large public school (2000+ students). My mom doesn't work and my dad is a businessman who makes $250,000+ a year.
- 4.7 weighted GPA (rank 12 out of 662)
- 3.9 unweighted GPA
- 2240 taken only once (720 critical reading, 750 math, 770 writing)
- 220 (National Merit Semifinalist and pending)
- 790 on Math II
- 760 on US History
- 3 on World History
- 4 on US History
- 4 on Environmental Science
- 4 on Psychology
- 5 on Language and Composition
(taking 5 more my senior year: Calc AB, Gov and Econ, Lit, Statistics, and Physics)
- 2 years on Varsity Golf
- 1 year on JV Track and Field (100 meter dash) won 6 of 8 regular season meets and qualified for CIF Prelims
Extracurriculars and awards:
- 1st place for Public Speaking I at FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) Inland Conference
- 1st place at Science and Engineering Fair for RIMS County
- Founded the Centennial Investment Club at my high school
- Student of the Semester (nominated by teachers and administrators for outstanding performance outside and inside the classroom)
- Yale Science & Engineering Association, Inc. 2012 recipient for Most Outstanding Eleventh Grade Exhibit
- Kukkiwon Certified 1st degree black belt
- Organized soup drives to homeless areas (Skid Row) in Los Angeles. Paid for by fundraiser and donations.
- Organized missionary trips to Mexico. Brought food, water, and clothes to a drug shelter in Tijuana. Brought food, water, toys, and clothes to an orphanage in Mexicali.
- Interned (unpaid) at State Assemblyman's office over summer (over 100 hours)
- Shadowed the CEO of an Inc 500 company (500 fastest growing private companies) on his business trip to China and Korea.
Based on the information I have provided, please chance me for the following universities:
- University of Pennsylvania: Wharton (Early Decision)
- University of Chicago (Early Action)
- University of Notre Dame: Mendoza (Early Action)
- UC Berkeley
- Northwestern University
- Cornell: Dyson
- USC: Marshall
If it matters, I will be applying to the undergraduate business schools. If the school doesn't have one, I will be applying for the economics major.
If you have any questions or would like a chance back, just let me know.