Hello! I ED for NYU Stern, and I just wanna see what are my chances? Thanks!
My intended major is Finance.
I am Chinese.
First in my family to attend college
I know that I dont have the best grades, but what I'm counting on is my extracurriculars.
GPA: 4.08 (3.32 non-Weighted)
SAT: 2200 (writing score 11)
SATII Math 2C: 770
SATII Chem: 690
SATII Physics: 680
AP Chinese: 5
AP Calc AB: 5
AP Lang: 5
AP Chem: 4
AP Physics: 3
*took the hardest classes school offered
1. Vice President of FBLA (11-12)
2. Debate Club Secretary (11-12)
3. Founder of Science Olympiad (11-12)
4. Freshman Class Vice-President (9)
5. Publicity Commissioner (10)
6. Volunteer at Boys and Girls Club (volunteered over 1000 hours)
7. member of a non-profit organization (10-12)
fundraised over $20,000
8. published 2 education manuals
9. participant member of Youth Citizenship Seminar
hosted at Pepperdine University. 300 applicants out of over 2000, was offered over $1000 in expense scholarship
10. Teacher and Director of a summer enrichment program (10-12)
11. Founder and teacher of a online learning center (like Kahn Academy)
9th Place in State for FBLA
President's Volunteer Service Award (Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels)
FRA National Writing Contest 10 Grade Winner
Piano Certificate of Merit w/ Theory Level 8
1. Senior Intern/ General Manager's Assistant/ Financial Advisor's Assistant at Shanghai Securities (9-12)
was awarded Sales Star of the Year
2. Market Consultant/Founder/Investor of Gucheng (a financial website in China)(similar to Yahoo Finance) (9-12)
3. Manages my own stock portfolio for over 5 years. steady profits every year.