Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

What are my chances for Case Western?

AwhiteAwhite Posts: 9Registered User New Member
edited November 2012 in What Are My Chances?
What are my chances for getting into Case Western? I have a 3.3 cumulative GPA (unweighted), scored a 30 on my ACT (this was my 1st try but i plan on improving to at least 31), my school doesnt do ranks but its a private school (Bishop Fenwick H.S.), and my extracurriculars and classes are as follows:

Freshman: All Honors possible + band; Football, intramural basketball, and volunteering at an animal rescue.

Sophomore: All Honors excluding english, and I doubled up on math taking Honors Alg. II and Geometry at the same time; I didnt play Football but I continued to do intramurals and volunteering at the shelter

Junior (Current Year): All honors excluding English but now with Honors Latin III; played football again this year and continued intramurals, I now volunteer in the pre/post deparment of Atrium Medical Center in Middletown,Ohio, and what I do does involved patient transport and contact. also taking AP World History

Senior (future): I am going to continue in all honors except english, the classes I will be taking will be: honors physiology, honors Bio II, english IV, Calculus(or precalc), World geography or AP Government, possibly Chem II (I like science), plus and elective and a religous class that is required by the school.

ACT Scores (specified): English 31, Reading 35, Science 27, Math 27

I will have reccomendations from the hospital I volunteer plus others if required
Also I forgot to mention I am doing a study on disinfectants for the Intel ISEF science fair
I will definitely be doing a visit to Case Western if possible

Thanks in advance for your feedback and if theres anything you think I left out I'd be thankful if you told me. ( please excuse any mispellings, I was typing this in a hurry)

My planned major is Pre-med, and if you think my chances are low, where would you suggest for Pre-Med?
Post edited by Awhite on

Replies to: What are my chances for Case Western?