Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Transfer Chances from UCSD

Adil3trAdil3tr Posts: 68Registered User Junior Member
edited June 2013 in What Are My Chances?
I'm wondering what my chances are for transferring from UCSD to one of these schools after next year.

1. Columbia University (By far my top choice if I transfer)
2. Cornell University
3. Princeton University
4. Stanford University
5. UC-Berkeley

I plan to take summer classes and get good grades (3.9-4.0) in those courses, and I would ask you to assume I did the same in the fall and winter as well when considering my chances.

I had a 88.43 GPA freshman through my junior years, but a 94 WGPA this year. A general upwards trend.
ACT: 36 English, 31 Math, 34 Science, 34 Reading
2200 SAT (Would they take another from after I graduated?)
SAT II: Biology E/M (670), World History (750), U.S. History (780), Math Level 1 (680), Literature (720)

The big one is APs!
I got a 5 on the APUSH test, and I took Environmental Science, Psychology, English Literature, Biology, United States Government, Comparative Government, European History, Macroeconomics, World History, Microeconomics, Human Geography this year. 12 tests total and I think I did very well on nearly all of them.

I'm President of Student Council, an officer of a charity club, on stage crew, and in eight other clubs and activities. I plan to join the government, newspaper, and three political clubs in college.
Post edited by Adil3tr on

Replies to: Transfer Chances from UCSD