College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
Hey guys, I was wondering about a couple of things for ED Duke (that is the path I originally intended to take). Now, however, with senior year rapidly approaching, I have some questions.
1. I have horrible SAT I and SAT II grades. So in my mind I have two choices:
A. Take the ACT in September and SAT I in October to be safe.
B. Take the ACT in September and then the Bio SAT II and Math Level 1 SAT II in October.
- By the way, my current SAT I scored are 710 Reading, 650 Math, and 550 Writing for a dismal grand total of 1910. I'm not even gonna even mention SAT II's except for my US History one, which I got a 670 on. Is this even good enough for Duke?
- I think I have the potential to do very well on the ACT, and Im preparing hard for it. I think I have the potential for a 35 but I am not exactly sure.
2. What is the best way to prepare for the Biology/ Math Level 1 SAT II?
3. I have an AP Class dilemma. I've taken two APs so far but I'm gonna take 5 next year. Should I wait for RD Duke so that they can see that I'm not taking the easy route for senior year?
4. How do you submit AP Exam scores to colleges? Do you attach it to your Application?
5. This is kinda the same question as number 3, but I was wondering whether I should give myself more time to improve my scores and go RD Duke. Is it much harder to get into Duke RD?
The deadlines for enrolling for these tests are rapidly approaching so I need answers quickly. Thanks!