College Confidential’s “Dean,” Sally Rubenstone, put together 25 of her best tips. So far, the "25 Tips from the Dean" eBook has helped more than 10K students choose a college, get in, and pay for it. Get your free copy: http://goo.gl/9zDJTM
low gpa, high act // chance me pls !!
hey everybody, i am an incoming senior and am researching colleges and would love it if someone would chance me at some top business schools (nyu stern, ut austin mccombs, uva, etc.) i am really interested in business, and have a high act, but low gpa (i overloaded on aps but have a strong upward trend).
upward trend: sophomore yr-3.5 junior yr- 4.1 senior year (predicted)- 4.5
aps: bio (3), psych (4), apush, stats (4), ap lit, ap seminar (4), apes (4), ap world
ACT: 34 (35 in english and reading, 33 in math, and 34 in science)
- placed 2nd at international competition for DECA
- won multiple competitions (top 3) for DECA
- won state championships for robotics
- coach of all girls robotics team
- dean's list for FIRST robotics
- member of local teen government
- internship at a digital marketing startup
I really want to get into NYU stern (considering EDing there) and would love if someone could tell me if I have a chance!