Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Window on Williams 2012

aurelie426aurelie426 Posts: 172Registered User Junior Member
edited June 2012 in Williams College
I've heard that in the past, Williams has had a weekend for prospective seniors in the fall called Window on Williams, but when I tried to find the application form for the program for next fall, nothing came up in the search.

Does anyone know whether or not they're continuing this program? And if so, it'd be really nice if I could get a link to it!

Thanks!!
Post edited by aurelie426 on

Replies to: Window on Williams 2012

• BlueashBlueash Posts: 159Registered User Junior Member
    I think it is for URM's.
  • aurelie426aurelie426 Posts: 172Registered User Junior Member
    OK thanks! I actually managed to find the link within a few minutes after posting the thread :)

Do you know if I can still sign up for the program if I've already done a campus visit? I visited over Spring Break, but it was a really hurried visit, so I would really like the opportunity to go back and visit another time.
  • BlueashBlueash Posts: 159Registered User Junior Member
    I'll bet you could call or email the admissions office for the definitive answer!
  • wcgh13wcgh13 Posts: 78Registered User Junior Member
    im sure you can. i think its for if you cant afford to stay over so you can get a good look.
    Thanks! I've sent the email, hopefully I'll get a reply soon :)
  • lacrossemomlacrossemom Posts: 630Registered User Member
    I just downloaded application earlier today for my DD. Application deadline is 7/1 for priority consideration. Need to have her write the essay and then we can meet the deadline.

Good luck!
    Thank you! To you too!!