What would my chances be?
Hello everyone, I am going to apply to Yale through SCEA and I was wondering what my chances would be regarding this school.
1. All As
2. Academic gpa weighted 4.42, Non-weighted 4.00
3. Taken all honors and almost all APs possible
English Language and comp 4
Calc ab 5
5. SAT Crit: 740 Math: 730 Writing: 660
6. SAT subject test: Chem:800 Bio E: 770 Third one will be coming soon after Oct.
7. Have Calc BC, English Lit AP, and AP Bio coming up
8. Captain of the Speech and Debate team and have been in it for 4 years. Been a state qualifier
9. Tennis player for 4 years. Technically count as an assistant coach for the girl's team
10. Freshman and Sophmore rep for Key Club and have been participating for 4 years
11. Publicity officer for Interact Club for 2 years, participating for 4.
12. Overall hours of community serivce would be estimated around 500-600 hours
13. Member of CSF for 3 years
14. Member of UNICEF club
15. received Rotary Youth Leadership Award
16. Avid tutor for 2 years, will recieve degree award thingy that qualifies me for college tutoring
17. privately tutoring for 2 years now
18. volunteer at DaVita Dialysis clinic over summer and cont.
19. AP Scholar with Honors
20. Lionsgate speech winner
21. in Leadership for 2 years
22. created a petition to keep a teacher my freshmen year
23. repeat blood donor
24. Gate student
25. number 1 out of 445
26. took 1 year level of advanced math starting 6th grade
I am a male Asian from California at a public school.
Any other possible ECs I should look at to brush up?