Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community polls, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

Admitted Students Website

yaleisawesomeyaleisawesome Posts: 19Registered User New Member
edited December 2008 in Yale University
I noticed that the admitted students site it up.

https://secure2.its.yale.edu/acas-ea/login?service=http%3a%2f%2fadmits.yale.edu%2fengage%2flogon%3fr%3dhttp%253a%252f%252fadmits.yale.edu%252f

put your eli info in and tell me what happens. i got redirected to the admissions page, is that what you got?
Post edited by yaleisawesome on

Replies to: Admitted Students Website

• Cato91Cato91 Posts: 181Registered User Junior Member
    This is like a really bad striptease. Yale is slowly revealing more and more of their admissions website, only to keep the real goods tightly covered.
  • squaregirlsquaregirl Posts: 705Registered User Member
    I got an "admissions page is currently closed" dealio. Thank god. If I'd found out then and there, it would've been baaaaad.
  • whsdrummer99whsdrummer99 Posts: 83Registered User Junior Member
    So in the department of wishful thinking: a Saturday decision would be flat out awesome, haha. Great analogy with the striptease though. Only I think it is closer to domestic abuse. They know us pretty well, and that is how they justify this slow and cruel torture.
  • smoda61smoda61 Posts: 2,012Registered User Senior Member
    I hate to tell you that the page that that link brings you to, has been available for months
    and the part about Admissions decision being closed has been link that since earlier this week. I don't see anything new.
  • pshan730pshan730 Posts: 171Registered User Junior Member
    That isn't the admitted students web page.. it's the ELI login page..
  • skyseiferaskyseifera Posts: 33Registered User Junior Member
    I almost had a heartattack. I typed in my information and the URL changed to include "decision/admit", but alas, it was only the standard page.
  • youngmoneyyoungmoney Posts: 18Registered User New Member
    did everyone get to the "The Admissions Decision application is currently closed." page when they logged in? Or are some people getting a different redirection.
  • HelicioHelicio Posts: 302Registered User Junior Member
    We all are gettin' that, I think. Mayhaps not, though... :P
  • areyouserioussssareyouserioussss Posts: 238Registered User Junior Member
    Embrace it, fools. Let the rejection wash over you. Accept yourself EA into Fail '13:

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
  • silversuz1silversuz1 Posts: 353Registered User Member
    ^ haha I see that post about Fail '13 everywhere now!
  • Phoenix121Phoenix121 Posts: 82Registered User Junior Member
    I know this is probably a stupid question, but does Yale ever post their decisions before their 5 pm deadline that it's worth checking? I know Stanford's was a bit earlier, but I don't want to worry about checking my status if there's no chance Yale would do the same.
  • hopeslikeflowershopeslikeflowers Posts: 167Registered User Junior Member
    Mine is still closed.
  • saxophonegirlsaxophonegirl Posts: 478Registered User Member
    Mine takes me to a page with a message saying, "The Admissions Decision Application is currently closed." Ahhh the suspense is killing me!
  • drbigboyjoe9505drbigboyjoe9505 Posts: 677Registered User Member
    Yeah, it's still closed. Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow!!!!!!