Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

Would this be a plausible goal? 29C to 33C?

TeachMeHowto34TeachMeHowto34 Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
edited September 2013 in ACT Preparation
So after receiving a 29 composite on the June 2013 test, I took another practice test today to see where I am in preparation for the September 2013 test. In taking the Preparing for the ACT 2012-2013 test, I received a 32 C (35 E, 35 M, 24 R, 35 S).

Now I'm wondering if a 33 C goal is plausible for the Sept. test with only three weeks remaining. Also, what can I do to improve my reading score to ~28? Because I honestly feel like I don't lack reading speed, comprehension, vocabulary, etc. It's just that my brain "dies" so to speak every time I start an ACT reading test.

And also, considering that my best English (33), Math (34), Reading (28), and Science (27) on the official ACT test have not been close to my test today, was this an easier test or am I getting better or what?
Post edited by TeachMeHowto34 on

Replies to: Would this be a plausible goal? 29C to 33C?

This discussion has been closed.