Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

October 26 ACT: Form 73E

JalaquanJalaquan Registered User Posts: 143 Junior Member
edited October 2013 in ACT Preparation
This was my first time taking the ACT ,and I think I did fairly well. Although, there was like (3) 7 question passages in the science. Is that usual? I heard different. How do you guys think you did?
Post edited by Jalaquan on

Replies to: October 26 ACT: Form 73E

• baseballloverbaseballlover Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Did you get some passage about a dome, and a cuban latin american singer on the english section?
  • JalaquanJalaquan Registered User Posts: 143 Junior Member
    No, I'm pretty sure I didn't have a passage like that. What form did you have?
  • novelideanovelidea Registered User Posts: 274 Junior Member
    Jalaquan, I had form 73B and had no 5 question passages and i Also had 3 7 question passages. I think they may be testing questions for the NEW ACT which comes out on 2015????
    There's going to be a new ACT? Why? And why would they only change the science section?
  • JOW800JOW800 Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    I too had form 73E and am located in Ohio.
    How did you answer the math question about the distance between two points on an ellipse? It was #54 I think, I know it directly followed the question about the side lengths of triangles. I guessed 2.4 but I felt like it might have been 3.
  • aubreikaubreik Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    did you guys have passages about charcoal/chemical fertilization and an all womens rowing team? I'm trying to figure out what form i had!
    Unfortunately I didn't get to that problem on the math. I was on 50 when the 5 minute warning was called. So I'm guessing everyone in ohio got the 73E form because I to am from Ohio.
  • PikafruitPikafruit Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    @ Jalaquan

I'm from Ohio and I got form 73F (Which like no one got ._.) and my friend got 73A.
  • novelideanovelidea Registered User Posts: 274 Junior Member
    Hey, where are you guys in Ohio? I just wondered if the same thing is going to happen this October and if you all were all in the same city!
  • Bren25Bren25 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I understand that it's been a while but would you happen to have a copy of that 73E form?
This discussion has been closed.