right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

How Was the June 8 ACT?

IvyDreams13IvyDreams13 80 replies19 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 99 Junior Member
edited June 8 in ACT Preparation
Hello, all! I took the ACT today (June 8) and felt that it went really well. However, I thought that the Reading section was abnormally difficult... but I definitely aced the math section. What were your thoughts?
edited June 8
6 replies
Post edited by skieurope on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How Was the June 8 ACT?

• ElleLakesElleLakes 67 replies7 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 74 Junior Member
    It was easier i thought too. i thought grammar was rlly difficult thou
    · Reply · Share
  • NewPoster123NewPoster123 62 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    are the scores up?
    · Reply · Share
  • holychildholychild 79 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    The scores are up.
    · Reply · Share
  • bh2021bh2021 29 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    Reading was difficult
    · Reply · Share
  • milgymfammilgymfam 642 replies11 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 653 Member
    No scores here yet.
    · Reply · Share
  • theloniusmonktheloniusmonk 2233 replies4 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 2,237 Senior Member
    edited June 20
    One of my relative's kid just got the scores, said that reading and English were tough. She mentioned that the scores were there but not the detail student report. Not familiar with ACT, anyone know if the basic scores go up first and then the report gets posted later?
    edited June 20
    · Reply · Share