right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

Superscoring Question

sgopal2sgopal2 3660 replies51 threads Senior Member
Hello,

The ACT recently announced its new policy changes, and one of them involves superscoring. But after reading the press release and ACT website, I'm still a little unclear on when this will become effective.

Several other changes announced (individual test retake, faster results, test centers) all with the preface that these changes would be coming in Sept 2020. The confusing part is when does the superscoring start? Is it only with test administrations AFTER Sept 2020? Or would test administrations before Sept 2020 be eligible for superscoring?

If anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know.

0 replies
· Reply · Share