right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

ACT Center not confirmed for JULY test

idmithamidmitham 10 replies5 threads Junior Member
I registered for July test last month and today it shows,

"We will send an email when your test center assignment is confirmed."

Does anyone have similar problem?
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: ACT Center not confirmed for JULY test

• Adams12Adams12 1 replies1 threads New Member
    Our act center was just canceled, along with several others. (NJ and PA). I wonder how many centers will actually test in July. My guess is not many.
    · Reply · Share
  • isobinisobin 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Just received email from ACT titled "Important Change to your ACT test registration" saying that due to seating capacity being reduced or the test center being closed "You are no longer able to take the ACT test in July 2020." My senior was registered in April (got cancelled), June (got cancelled), now July CANCELLED! The website seems to be broken--I can't check to see if any test centers are available. You can't register for Sept test until July 27. New dates will try to be: Sept/12, 13,19 & Oct/10,17,24,25 but who knows?
    · Reply · Share
  • bbasilbbasil 2 replies0 threads New Member
    Same here. June and July tests cancelled. The website does not allow you to reschedule to another location for the July test. Chat and phones are both down. Also, we have not yet been refunded for the cancelled tests.
    · Reply · Share
  • AlwaysMovingAlwaysMoving 697 replies7 threads Member
    I finally was able to book another site. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.
    · Reply · Share