Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

ACT Scores (Early) are Available

Chris_CChris_C - Posts: 307 Junior Member
edited May 2007 in ACT Preparation
Hello all,

I just wanted to disseminate that most ACT scores from the April ACT admin are now available.

It does cost extra to view your scores today, but for some it will be worthwhile instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks.

out.
Post edited by Chris_C on

Replies to: ACT Scores (Early) are Available

• blackpen2008blackpen2008 Registered User Posts: 1,362 Senior Member
    There are no scores for you from the April 14, 2007 national administration. It takes longer for some scores to become available. Scores will be added weekly throughout processing as quickly as situations such as Standby registrations, late receipt of answer sheets, or inconsistent identifying information are resolved. Please try again in a week.

Damn it.
  • fjohnfjohn Registered User Posts: 179 Junior Member
    I got the same response. Is it possible for the scores to come up tomorrow?
  • aaa12321aaa12321 Registered User Posts: 150 Junior Member
    The next batch will come online on Friday.
  • Chris_CChris_C - Posts: 307 Junior Member
    Sorry to those who didnt get there scores today, that happened to me after the February test, but not this time.
  • JJGJJG Registered User Posts: 370 Member
    aaa 123 21

How do you know the next batch will come on Friday?
  • wvartsymomwvartsymom Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    An ACT email response to my inquiry re: delayed early online scores said that they are entered online in "batches" on Wed. and Fri. and the next "batch" will be on Friday, 4/27, BUT it could actually take weeks! I think ACT should seriously consider putting this message on their website instead of the ominous red "your scores are not available" -that gives several scary reasons- message that freaked my D out.
    sorry, I meant to type "batch" in the title of the previous message, not "bath."
  • chronicidalchronicidal Registered User Posts: 709 Member
    do the writing scores get released a significant period of time before the scores are mailed?
  • gkirshgkirsh Registered User Posts: 98 Junior Member
    is it possible to find out which days they'll be updating the scores that got delayed?
  • JJGJJG Registered User Posts: 370 Member
    After checking several times a day and checking at 7 this morning, able to view scores at 10 this morning (Friday morning). (33, which is just fine!)
  • blukiwiblukiwi Registered User Posts: 53 Junior Member
    o___0 I received my score in the afternoon, but since I didn't take writing, the report probably came earlier than those with writing (36, w00t... now I have my double perfect... time to feel like a senior and be lazy).
  • demonkittidemonkitti Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    know of a site where you can get the scores for free?

*~*Demonkitti*~*
  • davnascadavnasca Registered User Posts: 668 Member
    Try collegeboard.com, they never charge for anything!
    Is anyone else out there still waiting for their ACT scores from 4/14 to be posted online? I posted here over a week ago with the response from ACT that they were put online in batches and the next batch would be 4/27. Well, here it is 5/4, and I still get the message "Some scores take longer than others, blah blah blah." At this point I don't want to give them the $8 to see the scores "early" if they ever DO come up, but it's pretty worrisome that it's taking so long.
  • nkcahs2008nkcahs2008 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    does anyone know when they'll be mailing the scores???
This discussion has been closed.