Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

STILL STILL STILL not up?

thomaslrichardthomaslrichard Registered User Posts: 41 Junior Member
edited May 2008 in ACT Preparation
My multiple choice scores are still not up from April ACT... ***.
Post edited by thomaslrichard on

Replies to: STILL STILL STILL not up?

• BlueHouseBlueHouse Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    mine aren't either
  • CC AdminCC Admin Administrator Posts: 32,337 Senior Member
    We are in Ohio. Got ours on the 23rd. A perfect 36, thank you very much!! I had called them when it wasn't up on the 23rd as it states on the web site, and they said that they had unbelievable numbers taking it in April. It then depends on when your testing center materials were received by ACT. Then they are "dumped" as scored. My son's had to be "verified" so it might be a good thing that yours are not up yet!! Good Luck!!
  • thomaslrichardthomaslrichard Registered User Posts: 41 Junior Member
    it appears ACT is not uploading scores this morning. Because it's 11:00 central time and the website is NOT down. There is also no warning on the main page. And i still don't have my multiple choice score or writing score.. Fucck the ACT.
  • BlueHouseBlueHouse Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    Thomaslrichard, I just checked and mine are up. They were NOT up an hour ago. Check again I know how frustrating it...and good luck! I went up 1 point so I am really happy, but retook for the essay (my prior composite was good, but essay was low)....so my wait continues as my essay is not up yet.
  • Ohsnap422Ohsnap422 Registered User Posts: 211 Junior Member
    writing still isn't up....
  • Pistolen08Pistolen08 - Posts: 684 Member
    my writing isn't up yet either.
  • Rosie51391Rosie51391 Registered User Posts: 243 Junior Member
    My writing isn't up as well...
This discussion has been closed.