Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

What do I do on the day of the test?

AznCo0Co0AznCo0Co0 Registered User Posts: 192 Junior Member
edited January 2010 in ACT Preparation
Hey everyone. I registered for the Feb. ACT test a few weeks ago. Unlike SAT, ACT did not give me any directions on what to bring for the test. Do I have to bring photo ID (probably do)? Also, I didn't get an admission ticket like for SAT. Is the email that ACT sent me the ticket? Please help!
Post edited by AznCo0Co0 on

Replies to: What do I do on the day of the test?

• wanago2collegewanago2college Registered User Posts: 386 Member
    All the directions are ON YOUR TICKET. You should be able to print out your ticket if you registered online....you just need to log into your ACT account it will say Print Out Admission Ticket....
  • AznCo0Co0AznCo0Co0 Registered User Posts: 192 Junior Member
    THANK YOU SO MUCH! i was really confused
  • collegeexamcollegeexam Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    There are also instructions telling you what to bring in the booklet called "Preparing for the ACT" that the ACT people publish. You can find on their website. What you need to bring is on page 4 of the 2009-2010 booklet.
This discussion has been closed.