Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
While general discussion about the ACT test is allowed by ACT, discussion of test questions may violate your agreement with ACT. Please be thoughtful in your posts and replies.

Submit ACT scores??

blue92blue92 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
edited March 2010 in ACT Preparation
I haven't taken the ACT yet but have registered for it. You can send scores to several schools for free. I was wondering if I should go ahead and enter my choice schools even though I have no idea what I will score (I'm a great student, so my scores should be very good but you never know), or if I should wait until I see my scores before submitting them to schools. Doesn't that cost more money as well?
Post edited by blue92 on

Replies to: Submit ACT scores??

• moneymastermoneymaster Registered User Posts: 116 Junior Member
    I believe up to 4 are free before you take the test. If you want to send them after you take your test, it will cost you $9 each (which is not a lot compared to the advantages you are given by using the choice method)
  • ollegerolleger Registered User Posts: 1,567 Senior Member
    Dont send up. Wait and see the scores and then make the choice to send them. You dont want to send a screw up.
  • WartsandallWartsandall Registered User Posts: 14,151 Senior Member
    I suggest that you wait to ensure that you solely send your most preferable scores.
This discussion has been closed.