Join for FREE,
and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions,
Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky
welcome messages (like this one!)
1. SAT was once for schools on the coasts and the Northeastern schools.
2. ACT was once specifically for the middle state schools.
3. ACT offers trigonometry skill sets.
4. There is no guessing penalty for the ACT test.
5. Science and reasoning skills are highlighted in ACT tests.
6. ACT showcases grammar.
7. SAT acknowledges extensive vocabulary skills.
8. SAT is not limited to only multiple choice questions.
9. 1600 is the highest possible score for SAT tests.
10. 36 is the highest possible score for ACT tests.