Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

My college admissions story (Ongoing, will update periodically)

2»

Replies to: My college admissions story (Ongoing, will update periodically)

• 13lia113lia1 Registered User Posts: 136 Junior Member
    @itsmyusername Sorry! Have a terrible habit of starting projects and not finishing them! Whoops! Attending Wellesley College right now and I really love it here. It's fun to look back and see what I've learned :)

I don't know how much more I can add that would be helpful to others, given that this is such a late late reply to this thread, but I'm so very happy with where I ended up. I'm staring at our beautiful Lake Waban on a lovely afternoon right now and I feel very fortunate to have ended up where I am. Good luck to anyone who stumbles across this in the future!
  • MYOS1634MYOS1634 Registered User Posts: 31,525 Senior Member
    Thank you for coming back. How did you choose Wellesley? Was it like you expected it to be - and if not, what surprised you, either positively or negatively?
  • ray1998ray1998 Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
    Hi:D I'm also from Hong Kong but I'm from the DSE stream. I'm just wondering if it's hard to adapt to the new environment as an international student :3
2»
This discussion has been closed.