right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

EPGY online courses...how do they actually work?

goldispowergoldispower 4 replies5 threadsRegistered User New Member
Hey guys.

I enrolled in the EPGY math online course about 4 months ago... and I couldn't do any work due to the school work.. so I'm kinda cramming.

And I just can't understand how this system works..

The course schedule says review and test1 after 20 lectures... so I can just cram 20 lectures and take the test afterwards, right.??

And are the lectures supposed to be short? like 10 minutes each? Because I think something's wrong with my epgy course program..

Please help me!!
edited June 2010
1 replies
Post edited by goldispower on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: EPGY online courses...how do they actually work?

• Dad_of_3Dad_of_3 1964 replies103 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I'm going back five years so get a second opinion. (Hoping I'm not confusing CTY with EPGY since my kids did both)

I remember the AP courses were the only ones that had a definite start date and end date for a specific amount, while the others had a general "x months" to complete and you paid in 6 month intervals, with the ability to take more courses if you finished early or be forced to spend more money if you slacked off.
    I believe you can cram a lot of assignments in a short time and take a test in order for you to finish fast, but double check with your contact person/instructor - you do get a student instructor who you can consult with.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity