right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

getting accepted and choolsing the right school

growingpainsgrowingpains 5 replies3 threadsRegistered User New Member
I applied to so many school, most of the top SUNY and CUNY schools (state schools for those not from NY) along with others that I was interested in out of schools. Fortunately I got into them all. I had one school that asked for enrollment fee and choice by May 1st, where I didn't even graduate until the very end of June. That really should've set off something in my head, especially because the other schools didnt ask for it until July first and they were also out of state schools. In May is when a lot of schools send out award letters (financial aid or grants and scholarships). well basically I went to this said school, and I am pretty sure that you do not need to pay enrollment fee that early and if you have doubts please wait until you get all of your schools' info. My first choice actually sent me admission information in the beginning of june and offered me more money.
edited July 2010
1 replies
Post edited by growingpains on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: getting accepted and choolsing the right school

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity