Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Agnes Scott scholarship weekend

MsunderstandingMsunderstanding Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
Hello,
Wish I could call them & ask but hoping someone here may know....is the AS scholarship weekend for 1 scholarship? Or Various scholarships of different amounts? Can't seem to find the answer...

Replies to: Agnes Scott scholarship weekend

• happymomof1happymomof1 Registered User Posts: 28,427 Senior Member
    Why can't you call them?

If you truly are unable to access a telephone to do this during their office hours, get another person to do it for you. Could your guidance counselor or one of your parents call?
  • MsunderstandingMsunderstanding Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    I meant call them tonight... can call tomorrow but was just checking if anyone knew "now". Curious & cant sleep....
  • verucaveruca Registered User Posts: 1,391 Senior Member
    Last year there were not multiple scholarships. I am not sure how many Perry scholarships there were -but there were not other scholarships of other amounts. My D's offer did not change after scholarship weekend.
    I feel scholarship weekend is more an accepted students weekend with a scholarship thrown in.