Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.
ughstinkysocksughstinkysocks Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
edited December 2004 in Agnes Scott College
anyone else applying?
Post edited by ughstinkysocks on

Replies to: Applying?

• GuinevereGuinevere Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    I think I am. I haven't yet made a *final* list about where exactly I'm applying, but Agnes Scott seems appealing. If I do apply, it will be the only women's college on my list. What about you?
  • ughstinkysocksughstinkysocks Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
    same with me.. i visited it last month and loved it.. everyone was nice and open... the environment was a definite plus
  • sarahatjaxsarahatjax Registered User Posts: 36 Junior Member
    im planning on applying as well. i actually visited this weekend and it was great but i have also applied early to NYU. Where are you guys from?
  • GuinevereGuinevere Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    I haven't visited yet, but I'm hoping to do so sometime in December or early January. I don't personally know anyone who is applying to a women's college, so that makes me a little hesitant to be completely gung ho about Agnes Scott. But everything that I know about it makes me like it more. Anyway, sarahatjax, I'm from Tennessee. I considered applying to NYU, but it's just too far away from me for me to be comfortable there (although, I do know that college is all about breaking out of your comfort zone etc etc :P).
This discussion has been closed.