Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Serious Question about Admission

usafaapplicant94usafaapplicant94 Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
Ok, so I'll just be blunt about it. I have been working toward military applications for a while and my preparation has been going well. I was accepted to SS etc. But a few weeks ago, I had been going through some stuff and I tried weed a couple of times. Are my chances of getting in totally out the window? I am currently in the end of my second semester junior year. Thanks in advance for your help. I'm so worried.
Post edited by usafaapplicant94 on

Replies to: Serious Question about Admission

• eagle36eagle36 Registered User Posts: 1,548 Senior Member
    I am not positive, but I believe as long as you are up-front about it and honest about it on your applications, I don't believe it's a 100% disqualifier. It may help to call the admissions office or your ALO and see what they know.
  • 07PETKO07PETKO Registered User Posts: 1,275 Senior Member
    Eagle is correct - it's not necessarily disqualifying. Just be honest about it and get in touch with someone who has access to solid information.
This discussion has been closed.