Hey all. I have several questions:
1. Is it possible to apply to 2 service academies at once? If so, does that mean I need to get 2 separate congressional nominations for each academy? Does this also that I start my application for both academies at the same time?
2. Does AFJROTC help with being competitive? My school has an AFJROTC unit. I joined during my freshman year of high school, but I dropped out of that class to make room for a history class in my sophomore year. Should I rejoin the unit? Also, can you get a nomination through AFJROTC? Is AFJROTC a really good thing or something the academy considers?
3. What type of classes does this academy like? Are they more on the STEM side? Will they value foreign language more than AFJROTC?
4. Are the other summer programs besides the Summer seminar?
5. What are some tips that for being competitive and getting into this academy?