Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Admissions File Complete

potterfan1989potterfan1989 Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
So I got a post card in the mail today that said "Your Admissions File is Complete". Not really sure what to think about this. My file has been complete since early December. I hope this means an offer my be coming soon, but don't expect anything until March. Has anyone else gotten one of these cards?
Post edited by potterfan1989 on

Replies to: Admissions File Complete

• Dolphins39Dolphins39 Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
    Yeah. Basically, it just confirms when the websites says "complete". When you are going to get an offer of appointment, your online status will change to "appointment offered." After that it takes anywhere from a few days to weeks to get the folder in the mail. Mine said complete for some time before the status changed, and I would guess that it just takes until the next review board.
  • mitchell1311mitchell1311 Registered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    Ditto.....
  • Z4CHHZ4CHH Registered User Posts: 211 Junior Member
    w00t great job potterfan :)

I am happy for you man.
  • mitchell1311mitchell1311 Registered User Posts: 56 Junior Member
    Actually potterfan is a girl. And I am also happy for you girl. See you this June
    I am happy for you girl!*

^_^
  • hornetguyhornetguy Registered User Posts: 3,187 Senior Member
    yay, for fresh meat! lol, jk, congrats and see you sooner than you think.
  • penQuinzpenQuinz Registered User Posts: 184 Junior Member
    You know, potterfan, if you go to a Service Academy, you're going to be missing out on the release date of the 7th and final Harry Potter book. I too am a fan, and I'm going to be dying without reading and seeing what happens.

You are a Harry Potter fan, no? According to your name? Cause if you are not, please disregard this post. ^^;
  • CadCandMateusCadCandMateus Registered User Posts: 681 Member
    I just like watching the movies ;]
  • CWJones411CWJones411 Registered User Posts: 191 Junior Member
    Can't you have your parents ship it out?
  • Dolphins39Dolphins39 Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
    I was actually just talking about how I'm going to miss the release of the 7th book to some people in school today.
    I get to read it :)

I rather be at the academy and not read it though. Damn sure.
  • potterfan1989potterfan1989 Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
    I will miss the seventh book, but I will get to spend my 18th birthday 7/6/07 learning everything required of a new cadet...Maybe I'll get an extra helping of gruel for breakfast or worse yet an extended beat session for my b-day. No worries though becuase I'm in.....!!!!!!! Be kind Hornetguy, G4G, Somekid and Raimius.
  • penQuinzpenQuinz Registered User Posts: 184 Junior Member
    Haha, I was making jokes with friends saying that I wasn't going to attend USAFA or whatever just for the release of the book. ;D Talk about hardcore Potter fan.

Oh well. I'll get my parents to bring it up to me for parents weekend.
  • cdk0089cdk0089 Registered User Posts: 253 Junior Member
    Thankfully I'm not much of a potterfan, so I should be allright, PHEW. haha. But my birthday is going to fall during BCT. Hornet/Raimus, do I get a special present...like iono, a nice spa treatment...HAHA ya right. Probably more like a even harder set of workouts.huh?
  • potterfan1989potterfan1989 Registered User Posts: 110 Junior Member
    I can read the 7th book after the summer is over. Maybe during Thanksgiving break if I have time. My aunt lives in Denver and has a spare room set aside for me, don't think I'll see much of that room very soon either.
This discussion has been closed.