Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Fin Aid Question

topoftheworld123topoftheworld123 Registered User Posts: 102 Junior Member
edited February 2009 in Amherst College
I'm a bit confused....Do we send tax returns/W2 forms directly to Amherst, or do we only send it to the IDOC?

Also, I submitted CSS to some of my colleges, and then did the IDOC. Now I need to send the CSS to additional colleges; will collegeboard automatically send the IDOC materials to these additional colleges as well?
Post edited by topoftheworld123 on

Replies to: Fin Aid Question

  • hoppipollahoppipolla Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    i believe amherst collects through the IDOC (if you were contacted by the IDOC it should say what colleges require you to go through that process). as far as i know, you do not send forms directly to amherst.

    and your IDOC info will be available to any college that participates in the service. if the college doesn't collect through IDOC, it'll say on their website how/what to send into them directly.
    i hope that answers your question lol
  • ejr1ejr1 Registered User Posts: 1,128 Senior Member
    We always had to send them through IDOC.
This discussion has been closed.