Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

How to do well on AP exams

Tufts2012Tufts2012 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hello everyone! I have some advice for you guys. As an AP National Scholar, I'd like to share how I managed to get seven 5's and one 4 when I was a high school student.
Always buy a bundle of real AP Released MC exams from somewhere. Look on eBay, or something..here's one I found after searching ebay...
79 Advanced Placement Exams - eBay (item 180639983021 end time Apr-14-11 13:37:06 PDT)
the above deal is pretty good..if not that, buy something..look on amazon, craigslist..in my days as a HS student, I bought a 50 MC exam bundle for $40, and it really paid off..in the end, I got seven 5's and one four on my AP exams, and having the MC as practice with me throughout the year was probably the best choice I've ever made (it helped me get used to collegeboard's style of asking questions, and it even helped me on in-class exams; teachers even sometimes used these questions on their exams). Also, make sure you have the FRQ's too. DO NOT buy these, as you can get them for free:

AP Central - Exam Questions

glad to help..pm me for any college advice or anything.

By the way, I took these AP exams and received these scores:
AP Psychology (5)
AP Biology (5)
AP European History (5)
AP Macroeconomics (5)
AP Microeconomics (5)
AP Calculus BC (5)
AP English Lang (5)
AP Physics B (4)
This discussion has been closed.