Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Is it smart to send scores?

JayshaJaysha Registered User Posts: 407 Member
edited October 2011 in AP Tests Preparation
I am applying for admission to Harvard, and I only took two AP tests in high school, recieving a 4 on both of them. I already submitted my app, and forgot to put down these scores, so if I did anything it would be to call and have them send the score reports to Harvard now.

But 4's are not that impressive...and I do not plan on trying to use these for credit. Will this help me at all in the admissions process? If you have any advice, that would be great, because I will have to dig up the AP number from somewhere(I really have no idea where I am going to find these...?) to send them in ASAP.

Thanks!
Post edited by Jaysha on

Replies to: Is it smart to send scores?

• bobtheboybobtheboy Registered User Posts: 2,216 Senior Member
    AP scores are self-reported. You do not need your AP number, you just list your scores on the application. I don't think it really makes a difference, since you only have two 4's; you can probably just leave it. Call if you really want to, it won't hurt you.
This discussion has been closed.