Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AP Psychology Test are all found online

CC AdminCC Admin Administrator Posts: 32,406 Senior Member
edited January 2006 in AP Tests Preparation
Alright, my AP Psychology teacher was an idiot, he knew nothing about the subject and just read off of an teachers guide the entire year. After our first test in that class, everyones grades DROPPED. I pulled of a 70 on the test. Next chapter I studied harder, and while looking for some online practice tests to help me study, I came across a site that really, I mean REALLY helped me out. At first I thought it was just another practice test, so I took it to see how well I knew the information, then checked the answers with the ANSWER KEY on the site. So it wasn't until the next day that while taking the actual test, I noticed that EVERY SINGLE QUESTION WAS A QUESTION FROM THE WEBSITE I JUST FOUND. Needless to say I aced that class the rest of the year and still managed to pull off a 4 on the AP exam.

Heres the site, hope it will help you as much as it helped me. Also I hope your teacher uses these tests'.

http://www.planthigh.org/studyhelps...chologyMain.htm
Post edited by Unknown User on

Replies to: AP Psychology Test are all found online

This discussion has been closed.