Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

How do I enroll in an AP class?

FutureDoctor31FutureDoctor31 Registered User Posts: 663 Member
edited August 2012 in AP Tests Preparation
I know this may sound like a silly question, but how do you enroll in an AP class? I've never done it before, and I want to take some for my Senior year
Post edited by FutureDoctor31 on

Replies to: How do I enroll in an AP class?

• aoederaoeder Registered User Posts: 113 Junior Member
    You do it whenever you usually sign up for classes. In my school, we signed up for classes last February. Likely, its much too late to sign up for the actual "classes". However, you can still self-study the AP's and take the exam(s) in May.
  • prefectprefect Registered User Posts: 1,281 Senior Member
    It varies from school to school. Have you already registered for classes at your school? If so, you should have had the option of taking AP classes, if they are available. Some schools have requirements for taking AP classes such as grade in prerequisite course or teacher recommendation. Once you are enrolled in an AP class, your school will provide info about taking the exams at the end of the year.
This discussion has been closed.