Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Ap scores sending????

Dream4LifeDream4Life Registered User Posts: 453 Member
edited December 2012 in AP Tests Preparation
do UC's require u to send all your test score for sat, sat2, and AP's?

I would definitely get downgraded if I sent all of them because my sats are like 1900's once and then 2200+ the next time. Same with my ap's: first two with a three, and then fours and fives.

I show gradual improvement, but do I have to send in all my not so great scores to UC'S.

also, about ap's, can u send in ur best scores for ap's even if u took more? for ex. I am going to have completed 7 courses, but if I want to only send in like four or five of my best scores? can I do that or will I have to send in all seven, even if they are scattered with some 3's.

Thanks CC=)
Post edited by Dream4Life on

Replies to: Ap scores sending????

• lhurtadojrlhurtadojr Registered User Posts: 23 New Member
    If I'm not mistaken, you send only your highest cumulative SAT Score and you can choose which AP Scores you want to send.
    * it costs money to send these scores to schools but when you take the tests CB gives you the option to send to one school for free
  • Dream4LifeDream4Life Registered User Posts: 453 Member
    thanks, bump
    btw, I thought UC's didnnt superscore?
This discussion has been closed.