Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Review books + college?

gabbysdgabbysd Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows if AP review books are helpful to keep? Like for biology: I have Baron's review book, and I was wondering if keeping it for when I have to take Biology 101 in college (as I decided not to take the exam after all) would be helpful. Same goes for my books for stats, environmental science and psych. Thoughts?

Replies to: Review books + college?

• jimmyboy23jimmyboy23 Registered User Posts: 608 Member
    I'm doing that right now. I kept the Barron's Chem, Physics C and calc books. They're basically like workbooks which is good because they can help you practice multiple choice which you will rarely see in a textbook. If you're not going to use them though you might as well get your $20 a piece for them on ebay.
  • guineagirl96guineagirl96 Registered User Posts: 3,638 Senior Member
    I kept the books for the subjects I knew I might look at again: AP Physics B (didn't take the test, but our physics 1 course at my high school covered physics B, so I used it to be able to do better in the class), AP CS A (old from 2010 or so), AP Music Theory (but the new and old versions, my brother took the exam before they changed it), and AP Calc.
This discussion has been closed.