right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

How to notify Universities that you're self studying APs in gr 12?

kentonpalmerkentonpalmer 189 replies13 threads Junior Member
Im From canada, at my school theres only 3 ap classes: bio/euro/lit. Im taking all 3 and then self studying ap physics 1/2, calc ab, world history. So ill be taking 7 ap exams, or i may pass on the bio because i wont be a science major (just did physics 1&2 cause i love physics). Anywaysssss

How can i make universities aware that im self studying in my applications this year??? Ive heard you can add the course on your yearly course list then put self study in brackets beside it. Also theres the place where you put what exams youre taking but i dont know how to explain the circumstance fully (my special circumstance thing is full). Also at my school were not allowed to take ap classes or exams until gr 12 so.

Btw sorry for grammar im posting from a broken phone. Any advice will be helpful !

Oh ya, also if it helps my 3 sat 2's are in the 3 things im self studying (calc kinda)
Sat2's: math 2c, physics, worldhistory
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: How to notify Universities that you're self studying APs in gr 12?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity