Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Maintenance will occur on the site beginning at 10:00 am PT tomorrow morning. While it is very unlikely, this may result in intermittent down time. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

4/5 APs Junior Year

DaEmmJay23DaEmmJay23 Registered User Posts: 134 Junior Member
It's that wonderful time of year where I get to choose my classes. Right now I take two APs and I have a 4.0 UW GPA. I play Football and Lacrosse, while doing workouts for lax during the winter.

Next year I'm slotted to take the following:
AP Calc AB/BC (Everyday)
AP Physics 1
AP Lang
AP Human Geography
H World History
Forensics/H Contemporary Voices
Study Hall

My school runs on an A/B schedule so I have classes every other day except for calc. I have heard that Lang, Hug, and Physics assign barely any homework. World History is a complete joke at my school that could easily be another study hall and same with forensics first semester. I need to take AP Hug either next year or senior year for a completer I do. Is this doable?

Replies to: 4/5 APs Junior Year

• DaEmmJay23DaEmmJay23 Registered User Posts: 134 Junior Member
    Also, I am generally interested in all the classes be uses I really enjoy learning and the Honors options for Physics and Lang are basically the same workload at my school.
  • azwu331azwu331 Registered User Posts: 713 Member
    Yes, 4 APs junior year is doable if you put time and effort into them. I took 4 AP classes and 6 AP tests last year, so I can tell you that if you're motivated enough, you should be able to do well. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.