Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Prep/review/advice for 3-4 APs, PSAT, & SAT II Math Level 2?

hellopotatohellopotato Registered User Posts: 20 Junior Member
Hi there!
I'm a rising sophomore and plan to start studying for my tests right now, while nothing else is really happening. The APs I will be taking are Calc AB, Chinese, and APUSH. I'm not sure if I should do this, but I was planning on seeing if I could self-study for Human Geography...

I will also be taking the PSAT (*sigh*) in October, which is sooner than most people think, and I want to get a head start on reviewing for that. Is it true that prepping for the SAT would work for the PSAT?

Since a lot of schools require a minimum of 2 SAT subject tests, I'm also taking the SAT II Math Level 2 test this year (probably in June?). Note: math is my worst subject

Any review book suggestions, advice, or info about any of these tests would be greatly appreciated!! I would like to order Barron's/PR/CollegeBoard materials as soon as possible. :)

Thank you so much!!!

Replies to: Prep/review/advice for 3-4 APs, PSAT, & SAT II Math Level 2?

This discussion has been closed.