right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

AP Human Geography V.S. AP Environmental Science

jcruz07jcruz07 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
I'm going into my sophomore year and I have yet to decide which AP classes to take. Last year I took AP WH and I passed with a 3. I only studied for a few hours the day before and honestly I had no idea what was going on in the class half of the time. I was planning on taking AP chem this year, but the teacher doesn't seem too good and I rather just take it in dual enrollment. I'm taking AP Psych and Euro, but I want another one. It's between aP environmental and AP HG. I love science and I'm fascinated by ecology. I think that I'll enjoy environmental science, but I'm scared that the teacher won't be good and that I'll fail the test. AP HG has a reputation in my school for being one of the easiest classes to take and many people pass it. However, I feel like I'm going to be bored out of my mind. What do you guys think? I just want to know which one I'm more likely to pass, even if the teacher sucks. :)
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: AP Human Geography V.S. AP Environmental Science

• excovererexcoverer 645 replies31 threadsRegistered User Member
    I'm a rising senior, so I probably can't give much details, but in my opinion, you should always take the class you are more interested in, and it seems like you love AP Environmental Science.
    · Reply · Share
  • MYOS1634MYOS1634 41754 replies450 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    edited August 19
    You say you passed APWH with a 3 and had no idea what was going on half the time.
    You're now doubling the difficulty. Stick to your 2 APs and aim at mastery and 5.
    A string of 3s will not look good if you're applying to top 50 universities/LACs.
    edited August 19
    · Reply · Share