Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

My Application Status... Help!

shoppernutshoppernut Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
edited December 2010 in Arizona State University
My application status changed to In Review in the very beginning of Novemeber and I have yet to hear anything from them yet! Any advice or if you know what the odds are or what's going on please let me know! They're the last college I have yet to hear back from.
Post edited by shoppernut on

Replies to: My Application Status... Help!

• mamccarth13mamccarth13 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    This happened to me as well. turns out there was a computer glitch and several other computer problems that held my app up. I called yesterday and got my comfirmation this morning.
  • shoppernutshoppernut Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Okay so I called them this morning and told me that my application went into review on the 6th of Novemember but now they're waiting to see if I pull my GPA up and if I'm taking another math class at semester. I'm doing Running Start so there won't be a problem with the math class. But are they really going to put me on hold because of that? Ugh, I really wish you could apply in person so they knew who you were and what your story was!
  • shoppernutshoppernut Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    And the fact that it's a 91% acceptance rate!?!?!? And I've gotten accepted into all of my other colleges I've applied too that has a lower acceptance rate!
This discussion has been closed.