Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Girls at ASU

HeyItsMeCCHeyItsMeCC Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
edited April 2013 in Arizona State University
Are there classy girls at ASU?

From what I read the girls are hot but basically are all fake tan and fake hair and are all into hooking up and STDS and all that fun stuff.

My question is, are there hot girls that are classy type respectable and hard to get that are actually into serious dating rather than just random drunk hookups?
Post edited by HeyItsMeCC on

Replies to: Girls at ASU

• Christian2Christian2 Registered User Posts: 864 Member
    I have to say you are asking a very immature and sexist question that deserve no answer.
  • sportygirl07sportygirl07 Registered User Posts: 63 New Member
    At ASU, there are tons of people with totally different personalities and everything. It's one of the biggest universities so there is bound to be some girls who are into serious dating and not into partying. But it is true that there is a lot of fake people and are very into themselves. I have a sister who went to ASU. There are decent girls here. You just gotta find them and not get into the wrong crowd. :)
This discussion has been closed.