Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Just some questions about Barrett Honors College

lynseymarc17lynseymarc17 Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
If you are denied at Barrett as a high school senior, is there still a possibility of getting into barrett if you were to apply freshman year at ASU?

Here a couple more questions:

1. Does Barrett look at SAT/ACT scores if you apply again during freshman year at ASU?
2. Does being rejected first time and applying second time look bad since you didn't get in the FIRST time? or does Barrett look at you in a "new light" and not weigh in your SAT/ACT scores or anything in high school since you are IN COLLEGE now...(SAT/ACT scores are not as high)
3. It says that if the average transfer gpa is 3.6...does that mean that if I get a 3.6 or higher during my years at ASU, I can be admitted to Barrett? is it a guarantee? or can you still get rejected?
4. Is it easier to get into Barrett as a current ASU student vs. applying as a high school senior?
5. How is ASU for pre-med WITHOUT Barrett?
This discussion has been closed.