Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What are my chances of getting into the M.C. Program?

psychguy92psychguy92 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
I am currently a student at a Texas School. I've always wanted to go to ASU for a long time, but never had the resources to. I want to pursue a Masters in Counseling. I am a Psychology Major with a Minor in Biology. Here are my GPAs as of now :

Overall GPA: 3.07
Psych GPA: 2.37

I did screw up the first 3 years of undergrad. I got some A's, some B's, several C's, and two D's. The reason is because I was not prepared for college because I went to a bad high school. Also, most of those C's and those 2 D's are in upper division Psychology Courses. However, this is just as of now. I plan on getting straight A's from here on out in everything. Calculating if I get Straight A's, I will graduate with:

Overall GPA: 3.2
Psych GPA: 3.0

If I score really high on the GRE and have research experience and volunteer experience, putting everything together, what are my chances of getting into ASU?
This discussion has been closed.