Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Which school / major are you applying to at ASU this fall?

EngPIIEngPII Registered User Posts: 289 Junior Member
A lot happening at ASU, but I haven't seen any threads about colleges and majors people are planning to apply to.
To which other schools are you applying?

Replies to: Which school / major are you applying to at ASU this fall?

• CoastalKidCoastalKid Registered User Posts: 194 Junior Member
    I applied to BA Theater! Waiting for a decision back.

• EngPIIEngPII Registered User Posts: 289 Junior Member
    You should find out soon. That will be a cool major at ASU. You'll likely perform in Gammage Auditorium, one of Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece buildings.
  • ts1999ts1999 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    Applied and accepted into Industrial Design. Will be attending next fall! I was offered a total of $17,000/year contingent on keeping at least a 3.0 GPA and taking at least 30 credit hours/year.
  • bobOfBowiebobOfBowie Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
    ASU/Barrett Accepted Aerospace Engineering
    Pitt Accepted Mechanical Engineering
    Penn State Accepted Aerospace Engineering
    Ohio State Accepted Aerospace Engineering
    Georgia Tech Applied and Waiting Engineering

Son is really excited about visiting Barrett and ASU engineering. I am really excited about the amount of merit aid they offered him. We are flying out in three weeks to visit. Forks Up!
  • my2caligirlsmy2caligirls Registered User Posts: 936 Member
    @ts1999 congrats nice scholarship! Curious what scholarship offered $17k - looks like President max's out at $14k/yr. Curious as I have a daughter interested in ASU (just a junior). Thanks
  • ts1999ts1999 Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
    @my2caligirls thanks! I received the non-resident Provost's Award which comes to $6,500/semester and I was also given a University grant for $2,000/semester for a total of $8,500/semester. If you are from out of state I've heard ASU is a little more generous with their scholarships, so if your daughter is interested I would give it a shot. It's a really great school!
This discussion has been closed.