Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

what are my chances of transferring to u of a/ asu with 2.7 college gpa and 2.1 hs gpa

calstategirlcalstategirl Registered User Posts: 39 Junior Member
I would be an out of state transfer and i have the rest of this fall semester and next spring semester to catch up with my college gpa. im not worried about my college gpa, but instead my highschool. i was on the phone with admissions for u of a and they said you must have at least a 2.0 college gpa with at least 12 credits and if you are under 22 you have to send in high school transcripts with a gpa of at least a unweighted gpa of 2.5 and i had a 2.1. asu you need to send in high school transcripts no matter what age.

seems silly considering i have 30 credits done already and will have 60 by fall of 2018 when i would be starting. should i still try and apply?

Replies to: what are my chances of transferring to u of a/ asu with 2.7 college gpa and 2.1 hs gpa

This discussion has been closed.