right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
COMING SOON "Ask The Expert" live event w/ the CC Dean, Sally Rubenstone, on Feb. 22 at 12:00 pm ET. This event is exclusively for registered members. CREATE YOUR CC ACCOUNT NOW to receive event updates!

Arizona State University vs Colorado School of Mines

billy1224billy1224 10 replies5 threads Junior Member
I recently got admitted into Colorado School of mines and Arizona State University (waiting to here back from honors college)

If I go to Colorado School of Mines I plan on majoring in Economics and if I go to Arizona I will study finance or some kinda of business

I got awarded alittle more scholarship and Arizona so it will be cheaper but not by a ton

I loved both campus’s but I want to know what school will give me a better education and outcome. Thanks in advance
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Arizona State University vs Colorado School of Mines

• usma87usma87 408 replies3 threads Member
    @billy1224 - It will definitely depend on what you put into it. You have polar opposite options. CSM - small school known for Engineering. ASU- large school with a ranked (#33) business school. I have experience with two children going through ASU. They are both Barrett (one graduated in '18; the other is a sophomore). My sense is there would be a broader range of opportunities through the WP Carey Business school and Barrett. It really does depend on what experiential options you want.
    · Reply · Share