Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chances???

SoCal18SoCal18 Registered User Posts: 1,674 Senior Member
edited July 2006 in Arizona State University
I'm A California Resident

GPA = 3.76UW/4.03W
SAT= ~2000
Rank = ~20/700 = Around top 3-4%
EC's = Tennis (4 years, "most consistent player", co-captain), Volleyball Club (3 years, treasurer), Sign Language Club (3 years), Journalism (2 years, features editor), Foreign Foods Club (2 years, vice president), Key Club (4 years, vice president), Relay 4 Life (5 years, big thing bc 2 of my immediate family members have cancer), Recycling Club (2 yrs), CSF (all of high school, vice president), Early Academic Outreach Program (3 yrs.)
Senior Schedule: Journalism, AP English, AP Gov/Econ, AP Psychology, AP Physics, AP Statistics
Other AP/Honors = HL Pre-Calc, AP English, AP Calculus, HL Spanish 3, HL Chemistry

I need another safety.....so would ASU work? Also do I have a chance at a scholarship or getting into the honors program......My major would be business
Post edited by SoCal18 on

Replies to: Chances???

• SK1SK1 Registered User Posts: 89 Junior Member
    You will easily get into ASU. As for scholarships, its hard to say because there are just so many students who attend ASU. 55,000+.
  • MotherMooMotherMoo Registered User Posts: 258 Junior Member
    I think you are a good fit for the Barrett Honors College. It offers great academic opportunities and provides a small intellectual community in the heart of a large university. Visit the Honors College webpage, it offers great programs and benefits.

http://honors.asu.edu/index.aspx
This discussion has been closed.