Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Arizona State v AU

Mario2144Mario2144 Registered User Posts: 192 Junior Member
edited December 2007 in Arizona State University
I have been accepted to both schools and was wondering which was "better?" I have no idea what I want to major in, so there is no one department in either school which would sway me in a certain direction. Which school has a better reputation, will afford more job opportunities, etc. I would appreciate as much detail as possible. Thank you.
Post edited by Mario2144 on

Replies to: Arizona State v AU

• and1baller753and1baller753 Registered User Posts: 112 Junior Member
    Arizona State University president plans to expand the university to a staggering 90,000 students by 2020. So in about 12 years 40,000 students more will be there then there are now(about 50,000 now). That number worries me a little about ASU. However its academics are improving. University of Arizona has a better reputation but both are known to be huge party schools. ASU is right outside phoenix and UA is in Tuscon. Both are Pac 10 schools so their sports are both good. It depends what your looking for. Both have good business programs. Overall though UA is probably better.
  • BusinessGuyBusinessGuy Registered User Posts: 551 Member
    Did you get into U of A or AU (Auburn University)?
This discussion has been closed.